If you only have minimum liability insurance, your coverage is already at or near the state minimum. The lower your regular (non-Pause) coverages are, the less savings effect Pause has.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is Pact Pause?
- What's the minimum time period I can Pause my coverage for?
- Do I still legally have car insurance?
- What if I forget to turn my coverage back on after pausing?
- Why were my Pause savings so low?
- What if someone drives my car without my knowledge when I'm on Pause and gets in an accident?
- Am I covered by my Comprehensive coverage if my car is damaged when it is parked but on Pause?
- What if I forget to Pause my coverage?