When you schedule a Pause, you sign a form confirming that all vehicles on your policy will not be driven. If someone drives a car on a Paused policy, they would be doing so illegally - without the minimum coverage requirements. If they get in an accident, your vehicle will not be covered.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is Pact Pause?
- What's the minimum time period I can Pause my coverage for?
- Do I still legally have car insurance?
- What if I forget to turn my coverage back on after pausing?
- Why were my Pause savings so low?
- What if someone drives my car without my knowledge when I'm on Pause and gets in an accident?
- Am I covered by my Comprehensive coverage if my car is damaged when it is parked but on Pause?
- What if I forget to Pause my coverage?