When a Pause is scheduled, we lock the policy from other changes. We do this to preserve the savings estimate in the scheduled Pause. Changing coverages will change the amount saved during a Pause. If the user would like to add a vehicle, tell them to cancel the Pause, add a vehicle, and reschedule. In this case, they should see their Pause savings go up!
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can insured use all 10 Pact Pauses continuously one after the other?
- Is there a time limit from inception of policy to when insured can start their first Pause?
- What increments can I Pause my coverage for? How many times?
- My Pause doesn’t start for two weeks but your app won’t let me add a vehicle through endorsements
- My pause has started, but I need to quickly pick up my son from school 1 mile away
- I scheduled my Pause, is there anything else I have to do?
- When do changes to my policy go into effect?
- Why did my rate increase?
- Where is my insurance card?
- How do I change my payment method?