First things first, tell them to cancel their pause immediately in app. Driving without Bodily Injury and Property Damage is against the law in most states. Monitor their policy - if a Pause follow up activity does not generate within the next 30 minutes, follow up with the customer and inform them that their Pause did not cancel, and they are driving without coverage.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can insured use all 10 Pact Pauses continuously one after the other?
- Is there a time limit from inception of policy to when insured can start their first Pause?
- What increments can I Pause my coverage for? How many times?
- My Pause doesn’t start for two weeks but your app won’t let me add a vehicle through endorsements
- My pause has started, but I need to quickly pick up my son from school 1 mile away
- I scheduled my Pause, is there anything else I have to do?
- When do changes to my policy go into effect?
- Why did my rate increase?
- Where is my insurance card?
- How do I change my payment method?