If the user has scheduled a Pause, but the start date hasn’t passed, we cannot confirm anything in PolicyOne. For the above query, ask the user when their Pause is scheduled to start, and tell them to they don’t have to do anything else - just make sure they are not driving when the Pause starts!
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can insured use all 10 Pact Pauses continuously one after the other?
- Is there a time limit from inception of policy to when insured can start their first Pause?
- What increments can I Pause my coverage for? How many times?
- My Pause doesn’t start for two weeks but your app won’t let me add a vehicle through endorsements
- My pause has started, but I need to quickly pick up my son from school 1 mile away
- I scheduled my Pause, is there anything else I have to do?
- When do changes to my policy go into effect?
- Why did my rate increase?
- Where is my insurance card?
- How do I change my payment method?