With Pact Pause, we either remove or lower to the lowest legal limit all of your driving-related policy coverages. As your coverage levels are lowered (while maintaining vehicle protection for non-driving incidents), so are your premiums, and we pass along all related savings back to you. All savings are applied to your next policy payment.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is Pact Pause
- What's the minimum time period I can Pause my coverage for?
- Do I still legally have car insurance?
- What if I forget to turn my coverage back on after pausing?
- Why were my Pause savings so low?
- What if someone drives my car without my knowledge when I'm on Pause and gets in an accident?
- Am I covered by my Comprehensive coverage if my car is damaged when it is parked but on Pause?
- What if I forget to Pause my coverage?