Car insurance that fits your life.


What do I do if I need transportation after my car is damaged in an accident?

If you have Flexible Transportation Coverage, you can rent a car or rideshare with Lyft or Uber, and we'll cover the transportation costs up to the limits shown on your Coverage summary, available under “Policy documents” on the Menu tab in app.

All you need to do is submit your receipt(s) for reimbursement. The reimbursement will be handled by the adjuster assigned to your claim. You can email your receipt(s) to the adjuster. Once the receipts are approved, we'll send you the reimbursement.

If you have any questions regarding the coverage or the how to submit receipts, your claims adjuster assigned to your claim is available to help answer any questions.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Articles in this section

Existing customers: or (818) 722-8963
© and ™ 2018. All Rights Reserved. Pact Insurance Services LLC.