Pact strives to offer drivers the most instant and affordable insurance in the market. To do so, we take into account a wide range of factors that enable us to provide the most tailored coverage on the road. A change in one of these factors, should it be due to you (change in address, vehicles covered, driving record), new events (an uptick in drivers getting into accidents, weather causing a lot of accidents), or us (industry trends, actuarial analyses), could lead to an increase (or decrease) in rates.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can insured use all 10 Pact Pauses continuously one after the other?
- Is there a time limit from inception of policy to when insured can start their first Pause?
- What increments can I Pause my coverage for? How many times?
- My Pause doesn’t start for two weeks but your app won’t let me add a vehicle through endorsements
- My pause has started, but I need to quickly pick up my son from school 1 mile away
- I scheduled my Pause, is there anything else I have to do?
- When do changes to my policy go into effect?
- Why did my rate increase?
- Where is my insurance card?
- How do I change my payment method?