Yes, your Pact coverage extends to non-Pact states at the same level as the state you are insured in.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- How do I get a quote?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Pact?
- What information do I need to provide?
- What does Pact do with my drivers license information?
- How long does it take to sign up?
- Who is underwriting my policy?
- How do I cancel my existing insurance?
- When does my coverage start?
- I'm a rideshare driver (e.g. Lyft, Uber), can I get insurance on Pact?
- Can I cover my motorcycle, ATV, RV, or commercial vehicle with Pact?